20090817

Updated!

Finally updating my blog, at the request of Stephanie.

So who exactly is Stephanie? Stephanie is some random korean girl who happens to be my girlfriend. She's pretty, goes to church, is innocent (as if), and plays the piano very well.

One time Stephanie was naked... on the phone... taking a shower and i was listening to the water run... lol. Erotic, yes it was.


Hmmmm, well it's pretty lonely now, haven't talked to Steph for ages, but why? BECAUSE she got a massive phone bill. I never get the chance to bring it up because I CAN'T because I don't talk to her on the phone anymore. And everytime I try to bring it up on facebook she changes the subject.


Well work sucks, I work 2 days a week now, that's about $280 every week but yeah... that means I have no weekend life and after the weekend is school. So yeah I have no life?

Right now its 2:38am and I'm updating my blog because i read a nice message from Steph. Grrr I keep missing her on msn by like 10mins it's a conspiracy!


If i do crap in school this year my plans are, to get my rsa and study hairdressing... then keep playing guitar then study music.

That mean's I'll be an alcohol serving hairdresser who plays the guitar. After I study music what will I do? Maybe just compose music etc for movies or something. I have no idea.

SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment