20090807

First Time In a Long Time



Recently I have been depressed and unmotivated in life but why? Well I'm fucking sorry that I'm not the best, I'm fucking sorry that I break out a lot due to my lifestyle, I'm sorry that I'm not who I fucking want to be. It's pretty much a self-esteem problem which has led to me being depressed.

It's like I 'WANT' to do many thing's but when it comes down to doing it, it just doesn't happen at all. Like FOR FUCKS SAKE! WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!?! Is there even an answer to all of this?

Well at least I'm not skipping school anymore, and I'm actually going to 'TRY' this time to do things that I want.

My Current Schedule:

-School
-Sleep
-Stephanie

My New Schedule:

-School
-Working out
-Homework
-Stephanie
-Sleep

I've realised that I have bad time management, always sleeping in the afternoons when I can be working out. I'm going to break this habit, apparently it takes two weeks to break a habit.

I WAS going to buy an electric guitar this week, but my brother fucked me over and Is no longer willing to give me money to buy one, I'm so indecisive with my money If I keep it on me then I will slowly spend it. Maybe I should start giving it to my mum again to save towards my car?

Well, this is all I have to say... Sorry for the long delays I've been spending my time unwisely, and tweety just incase you read this I'm still working on my blog! Thank you for all of your help up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment