20100309

Bboyin

I'm so fucking tired, 5 days straight of Bboyin morning, afternoon and night. Now i'm exhausted.

This guy right here told me to take a break and read a book when I lack creativity.

-Bboy Born.

But, If you haven't checked it out yet check out strife.tv on www.youtube.com or alternatively just click on this link Strife.tv Youtube account. some of the hottest stuff on bboyin, and MissLee is pretty cute as well, she can hit 2000's better then me, but hey I can't hit 2000's in the first place.

I think it's HOT having a b-girl for a girlfriend or a girlfriend who plays an instrument as her profession as a girlfriend.

But anyway if you ALSO haven't check it out yet Royal Pirates have a new MV out check out Royal Pirates at www.youtube.com or alternatively click on this link Royal Pirates - Dissapear these guy's are the bomb! The only thing I really enjoy listening to besides breakbeats.
Aiight, well I'm out. =] Much Love, dMelon Bad Habitz Crew.

PS. Just want to let you all know, I intend to become better and lead the Floor Gangz Chapter in Australia.



No comments:

Post a Comment