20090611

*Laughs*

I've decided my future, I know what I'm going to work towards. But I won't work towards it individually I will also work towards other things.

QCS practice today was gangster, the best way to waste a whole day of schooling. I wrote a love story about getting played for my writing task with the theme being: Circles.

It went something like this...

I seem to be going round and round in circles, who would of thought getting out of a 3 year old relationship would be so hard? My friend once told me *i saw this off msn* never to give my heart to a girl, instead give her a circle. Hearts have a beginning and an end, while circles only have a start.

... *skip a few paragraphs*

I really should have given her a circle and not my heart, the circle which she's given me just won't end. I do the same things everyday repeating this cycle of depression; thinking of her, dreaming of her, wishing she was still be side me.

... *skip a few paragraphs*

(Btw the stimulus task had a dog on it going around in circle and the words beside it was "I seem to be going round and round in circles and based my next paragraph on this)

But I am nothing more then a dog trying to catch it's own tail, something which can never occur, she's my tail... No matter how hard I try I will never catch it.

The end.

Let's hope I get a good mark for my creative mind.

Well 3 assignments due tomorrow and I've barely started, wish me luck. Ganbare! Goemon!

-LeeDh.

PS. What should I get on my senior jersey? I was thinking something like:

-EPIKLeeDh
-LeeDhjjang (Leader/Jjang = awesomeness)
-LeeDha.
-LeeDh.
-2PMLeeDha (2pm Leader (haha lame but awesome))
-It's2PM

No comments:

Post a Comment