20090602

I Feel It, But I'm Not Using It.


I feel that there is a certain something in me which can make me a very successful person. Seriously I don't know if it's just plain coincidence or what, but when I think of something, it happens indirectly.

E.g. I got ready for school today and then looked in the mirror and thought to myself, wow, I look exceptionally good in my uniform today. It would be great if I could model out or school uniform and get someone to take pictures for me. And then in session 3 we start taking photo's of our school uniform, coincidence much?

There's been many times when this has happened.

So what if I used this so called power/skill? I wonder if it would work.


Dear everyone, if you're interested in getting to know me and doing something awesome then let me know please. I'm the type of person who likes doing things but not alone, I need a group for motivation.

Well I'm going to study now, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment